Semi-Sperse™ W6300 Slurry
Semi-Sperse W6300 is a selective, high-purity slurry based on fumed silica and hydrogen peroxide technology. It provides improved planarity and cost of ownership for 90nm to 65nm nodes.
Features & Benefits
Improvement in Product Yield
- Specially formulated high-purity slurry to achieve lower defectivity and excellent cleanability resulting in better product yield.
- 50% reduction in defectivity (as compared to W2000).
- 50% reduction in erosion (as compared to W2000).
Lower Cost of Ownership
- Formulated as 2x concentrated slurry to reduce shipping and handling cost and achieve lower point-of-cost use.
Ease of Use
- Colloidally stable formulation that is easy to mix, filter and handle.