SiLECT™ FP3000 Series Slurries
The SiLECT FP3000 Series is Cabot Microelectronics' new low-cost offering for silicon wafer final step polishing. These slurries are ultra-high-purity colloidal silica slurries formulated for low defectivity, low haze and significant reduction in cost of ownership. CMC tailors our slurry for optimal performance based on process conditions, pad type and customer-specific requirements.
- Ultra High Purity Colloidal Silica Slurry
- Colloidally Stable Concentrate
- Basic pH
- Shear Tolerant
Features & Benefits
Improved Device Reliability
- Meets industry standard for all metals including Cu and Ni.
Improvement in Product Yield
- Specially formulated to achieve lower defectivity and haze resulting in better product yield.
Lower Cost of Ownership
- Formulated as 35X (up to) concentrated slurry to reduce shipping and handling cost and to achieve lower point-of-use cost.
Tunable Platform to Meet Customer Specific Requirements
- Removal rate and haze are tunable to meet specific requirements.