WIN™ W7500 Series Slurry
The WIN W7500 Series is Cabot Microelectronics' new low-cost offering for tungsten bulk polishing. The WIN W7500 platform includes precipitated colloidal silica particle to provide excellent planarization performance, low defectivity and tunability at a significantly competitive cost of ownership than current leading-edge products.
Features & Benefits
Lower Cost of Ownership
- Formulated as a concentrated slurry to reduce shipping and handling cost and to achieve lower point-of-use cost.
Improvement in Product Yield
- > 80% reduction in defectivity (as compared to W2000).
- > 80% reduction in erosion and elimination of edge-over-erosion (as compared to W2000) to meet the requirements of advance technology nodes.
Robust Process Control
- Excellent over-polish window to meet the requirements of a variety of integration designs.
Tunability Performance for Advance Technology Nodes
- Tungsten/PETEOS removal rates are tunable to meet the requirements for advanced technology nodes.
Ease of Use
- Colloidally stable formulation that is easy to mix, filter and handle.